Friday, September 30, 2011

New beginnings.

Welp, seems like the Jester's out of the picture, so maybe its time for the Fool to step in.


I understand that there's a lot going on. Well i figure I can help in some way. My knowledge of the Arcane is significant, particularly in the area of necromancy. I can also handle various bladed weapons quite well, and almost always have one on my person (i keep it well hidden though don't worry)


Otherwise, some basic information. I'm male, irish, 22 years old, living on the east coast. As mentioned, I am a practitioner of the Art, but I still follow the roman catholic church (to an extent) Anything else you want to know, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. My email is noxsagittarian@hotmail.com Feel free to drop me a line if you need help in some way.


My name is Dimitri.
You may call me The Amadaun, Her Majesty's Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment