Tuesday, December 13, 2011

By the Light of the Moon

...by the light of a star
Dreams
Count how many dreams there are



...No one said I couldn't have my whimsical moments.


Granted, I'm not feeling particularly whimsical tonight. My girlfriend Arryn is over, and I'm starting to feel worried for her. Arreyn Jennifer (thats her name no lie)is a model but she doesn't make much money and lives in a dinky little woodsey shack somewhere, and she's kind of one of those "at risk" people for stalking, if yu take my meaning. She called today and said she felt like she was being watched, so I invited her over to my place for the night.and cast every ward I could think of. You can never be too careful with the slendrman.


Im writing this while holding her She's asleep in my arms right now. We're so lucky to have found eachother. shes beautiful, smart, and independent and doesn't need anybody's help to take care of herself. but sometimes, every so often, she'll say its only me she needs, and how much she loves me. it's an amazing feeling to be needed like that, like she'd collapse utterly if i wasnt there for her. which works, because I'd tear apart Heaven and Hell for her, ten times over. Anyone goes near her, they have to answer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment