Friday, December 9, 2011

More theories

I've been trying to think f some ways to kill the slender man, using the knowledge and abilities I have at my disposal. Fire appears to work well. I seem to remember both Zeke and Robert utilizing fire as a waepon, both with desent results (desent meaning they got out alive, hehe) It makes sense to me tho, because fire is what's called a "prime" element, and is always one of the points in a pentacle, no matter what culture you're from. I also think fire's relevence as a light-source is relevent-it illuminates the dark world and was one of the first things to drive fear from the subconcious-but it remains to be seen if other light-sources could do the same. has anyone tried electricity yet? The fundamental principals should be the same, but it needs testing out.


Another idea Binding his arms somehow might do something because it is akin to suffering the fear he puts on others- the fear of total entrapment, of being unable to moveo r escape. Or placing him on a high point. Since he can't figure out stairs or height well, he can't process it.

No comments:

Post a Comment